PDA

View Full Version : Battle in Seattle ticket info

Radbooks
09-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Jim at the Spokesman-Review (http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/sportslink/archive/?postID=8187#more) has some information about Battle in Seattle tickets. There is some sort of Spokane only pre-sale starting Sept. 6th and running until the 11th.

75Zag
09-03-2008, 08:15 AM
I believe there is also an online presale beginning at 10 this Saturday but you have to have the code. You can register at the BIS web site and - supposedly - they will email you the code a day or two before the sale begins. It has worked for me in the past.

ZagFanatic
09-03-2008, 02:48 PM
The code, or password, typically gets posted here on the site for reference as well. Does anyone already have it, that they can post here?

zagzilla
09-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Exclusive Spokane only Pre-sale for 2008 Comcast Battle in Seattle set for this Saturday, September 6th

Spokane, Wash.

For the sixth straight year a special Spokane only pre-sale for the 2008 Comcast Battle in Seattle featuring the Gonzaga Bulldogs and the Connecticut Huskies will go on sale exclusively in Spokane area Ticketmaster locations only. Fans may also sign up for the Comcast Battle in Seattle mailing list and receive special pre-sale code prior to the sale. The pre-sale will open September 6th at 10:00 am. Ticketmaster locations include three Fred Meyer locations in the valley and one in Coeur d’Alene. Game is set for December 20th 2008 in Seattle KeyArena at 1:00 pm.

This pre-sale offer is limited to residents of Spokane to insure that they will have the opportunity to purchase their tickets before they go on sale to the general public on September 13th. The pre-sale will be open from September 6th -September 11th.

The Bulldogs and the Huskies last met on December 1, 2007 in Boston with the Zags prevailing by the score of 85 to 82. Connecticut holds a 2-1 all-time series lead over Gonzaga.

After winning the first three years of the Comcast Battle in Seattle, Gonzaga has run into some tough luck losing the last two contests at Seattle’s KeyArena. Last season the Tennessee Volunteers defeated the Bulldogs 82-72 behind 18 points from guard JuJuan Smith. Matt Bouldin led Gonzaga with 21 points in an exciting game where the outcome was uncertain until the final seconds. The Bulldog’s three victories in the history of the Comcast Battle in Seattle have come over Missouri (2003), UMass (2004), and Oklahoma State (2005).

TICKETMASTER LOCATIONS IN SPOKANE

Fred Meyer
400 South Thor Street
Spokane, WA 99202

Fred Meyer
12120 North Division
Spokane, WA 99208

Fred Meyer
East 15609 Sprague Road
Veradale, WA 99037

Fred Meyer
560 West Kathleen
Coeur D’Alene, ID 83814

ssorvszag
09-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Zags vs Uconn Dec. 20th and on the 21st. The Hawks vs Jets. Perfect X-mas present.

BobZag
09-04-2008, 11:27 AM
For the sixth straight year a special Spokane only pre-sale for the 2008 Comcast Battle in Seattle featuring Gonzaga University and the University of Connecticut will begin Saturday at 10 a.m. exclusively in Spokane area Ticketmaster locations only.

Fans may also purchase tickets online beginning Saturday at www.battleinseattle. Fans who are already signed up for the Battle in Seattle mailing list will receive a special pre-sale code prior to the sale to allow online purchase. Fans may still sign up for the Battle in Seattle mailing list through the website and be eligible to receive a pre-sale code for online purchases.

Ticketmaster locations include three Fred Meyer locations in Spokane and one in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.

The Battle in Seattle is set for 1 p.m. Dec. 20 at Seattle’s KeyArena.

The general public sale through statewide Ticketmaster locations begins Sept. 13.

The Bulldogs and the Huskies met last Dec. 1 in the Basketball Hall of Fame Challenge at TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, the Bulldogs prevailing 85-82.

After winning the first three years of the Comcast Battle in Seattle, Gonzaga has run into some tough luck in losing the last two contests at Seattle’s KeyArena. Last season the University of Tennessee defeated the Bulldogs 82-72, and in 2006 Gonzaga fell to the University of Nevada. The Bulldogs three victories in the history of the Comcast Battle in Seattle have come over fifth-ranked University of Missouri (2003), University of Massachusetts (2004), and Oklahoma State University (2005).

RandleZAG
09-04-2008, 07:55 PM
I dont live in the spokane area, I live in western washington.Can I still purchass tickets online saturday Sep.6th?I registerd and they sent me the code.