• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

I think Oregon has 3-point shooters

Major understatement.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • sanfranzagsguy20
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

they're slaughtering SC...what a performance

Comment

• StatMan
      Redshirt
      • Feb 2007

Gonzaga is a better three point shooting team than Oregon

Watching the Oregon - USC game it's hard to believe that Gonzaga is a better three point shooting team than Oregon, but they are.

GU is 26th in the country with a 39.5% three point shooting percentage as a team.

Oregon is 47th in the country with a 38.1%

Bradley leads the country, shooting 42.7% from beyond the arc.

Comment

• alaskazagnut

It's most important in March

We might be better over the entire season so far but Oregon is better right now at 3 pters over the last 4 games. I would hazzard to guess that Oregon is better at team FT% too. Our FT % is really bothering me. Why is this happening now? Thank God for DRav's FT%. We likely would not be here right now. His free throws have helped ice 3 of the last 4 games for us

Comment

• CDC84
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

Oregon will last as long in this tournament as their 3 pointers are dropping. If they are even a bit off against a team with quality post players, they're done. But if they get the right matchups, and continue to sizzle from beyond the arc, they could go deep.

Comment

• wazZag
            Professional Zag Fan
            • Feb 2007

USC had some of the poorest shot selection I've seen all season. Granted Oregon put them in a difficult position dropping all those threes, but USC looked like they were playing without a coach tonight.
            FOO!

Comment

• Nevtelen
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Live by the 3...

... well you all know the rest of that. UO could go far or could wash out in the first round against some mid-major with good perimiter D and an inside banger. Looked good today, though. They're a lot hotter than we are from the 3 right now, but that might change in the tourney. Hopefully the team comes out rested and with fresh legs and out shooting percentages go through the roof (and our ft% go back to where they belong).

Comment

• Ziggy
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

How Often...

....does that happen, especially in a championship game? Bryce Tayler, from Encino Oregon, was perfect;11 for 11 from the field, 7 for 7 from behind the arc and 3 for 3 from the charity stripe! He was certainly Oregon's reason for winning dontcha think?
                "Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck..."

Comment

Working...
                X