PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: former point guard

Zag 77
08-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Anybody know if she was any good? Where did she play her HS ball?

zagco
08-29-2008, 09:03 AM
She played high school ball in Wasilla Alaska, apparently for a state champsionship team. Zagco understands she also played at Idaho, during which time Idaho had a pretty good team that won the NIT title.

Akzag
08-29-2008, 10:46 AM
As our resident Sarah expert ...

In high school she hit a free throw to ice the state championship game on an ankle with a stress fracture.

She bounced around in college, going first to Hawaii - Hilo, then Hawaii Pacific, transferred to North Idaho, before landing at Idaho. I have no evidence that she played at any of those schools.

Her brother Chuck Heath, Jr. was a running back for the Vandals before injuring a shoulder.

Oldsport
08-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Sarah Palin - who? what? when? how? where?:) I would like to know more about your interest.

Regards,
Oldsport:confused:

7:50 PM

ok, ok,...I gave all my employees the day off so they could have a four day holiday,...I was in the office alone, saw no one, no radio, no TV, and only on the internet briefly so I could make a fool of myself. ha, ha The jokes on me.

The answer is: AK Gov VP GOP pick? Right? I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. GO LADY ZAGS !!!