PDA

View Full Version : Davies and Collinsworth

MississppiZag
08-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I googled both names and found out that both play with each other. Both have seen there stock rise and are steadily increasing from reports. There is a lot of good stories on the duo and the status of there recruiting. It would be cool if we got Davies in '09, and Collinsworth in '10. Very unlikely though.

The more i read about Davies the more i like him. He looks to be about 6'10'' or so, and a wide body. I am interested to see what happens on his visit. For some reason i am starting to get a good feeling about him. Like a verbal. But i also had the same feeling about Burton.:(

FWIW, alot of the Utah fans are saying that they are not recruiting him and the BYU fans seem to have lost faith in him, since others have started becoming interested. Sounds good as they are both in state schools that we are going against. I have never seen him play, so if someone has seen him play, i would really appreciate an analysis of his style of play. Hope i am not getting worked up over a recruit, that we are not truly interested in. I am not even sure if we have offered or are just waiting until his visit.:)

BobZag
08-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Gonzaga is very interested in both. Both are very good.

MississppiZag
08-24-2008, 09:47 AM
Most of the Utah and BYU fans are drooling over Davies. It seems like it will be difficult to get him to come to GU with the two in-state schools after him.

spudzag
08-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Any PSA who schedules a vist qualifies as interested in my book. My guess is that Ray G knew of or potentially made an early contact when at Utah.