PDA

View Full Version : Wsu/usc

Rubbadub
03-09-2007, 08:42 PM
USC up 38-34 at halftime. Low* from WSU hit a really nice double pump 3 pointer at the buzzer.

Rubbadub
03-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Looks like wsu is going to lose. they just haven't been able to hit anything down the stretch despite having good looks. :(

meadgrad02
03-10-2007, 03:15 AM
no one could hit the big shot... low, rochestie (who i think isn't even that good). man, why isn't Ivory getting any minutes anymore...

thickman1
03-10-2007, 07:14 AM
From the onset this game was one-sided. Referees were horrible. Oh well. Just had a bad vibe on this one from the start. Final foul tally was 24-14. Go get 'em in the dance Cougs!

VanZagar
03-10-2007, 07:25 AM
Cougars have not improved,over the season, as much as some of their Pac 10 rivals. Maybe because at the start of the year Coach Bennett was already getting as much from them as was possible. They don't seem as sharp anymore.

thickman1
03-10-2007, 07:45 AM
Harmeling has disappeared in the offense - he seems to be looking to screen instead of getting open for shots. Losing Koprovicia really hurt. This team will be dynamite next season as they only lose Ivory Clark.

kjstoph1
03-10-2007, 08:13 AM
no one could hit the big shot... low, rochestie (who i think isn't even that good). man, why isn't Ivory getting any minutes anymore...

Rochestie is money.

Guy single-handedly took down the dogs on their court and has been playing lights out the past month.

Since he ditched the knee brace, he's stepped it up and his minutes reflect that.

Fast becoming my favorite Coug. Guy plays with heart and intelligence and goes to the rack with abandon.

EL MUSTACIO
03-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Dissapoint loss for my cougs... but theyll bounce back. I truly think that they'll make it to at least the elite eight this year. They have the tools: Low, Cowgill, Weaver. They have an awesome team. Would love to see them get further tho.