PDA

View Full Version : Update on Daye's hamstring...

gbnyba17
07-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Anyone heard anything lately? I guess no news is probably good news but im still curious. Anything?

ZagNative
07-14-2008, 06:54 AM
I sent an e-mail to the folks at Say No Classic, where Austin was slated to play after his injury:

Looking for news of the Say No Classic League and can’t find any. As a Gonzaga fan, I’m especially interested to follow Austin Daye at the Classic this year, as he played so well last year. When and where can I look for stats and stories about the League this summer? This morning I received the following message from David Smith:
thanks for your inquiry about the SAY NO ....Austin is doing just fine...he pulled his hamstring at the LaBron camp but he is OK ...his team is undefeated and they play this Sat at 2pm at cal poly pomona....team name is CABC #1....go to www.saynoclassic.com (thanks for your inquiry about the SAY NO ....Austin is doing just fine...he pulled his hamstring at the LaBron camp but he is OK ...his team is undefeated and they play this Sat at 2pm at cal poly pomona....team name is CABC #1....go to www.saynoclassic.com)So far, I haven't been able to find stats or even game results for Austin's team, including on the Say No's site, so I was glad to see from Smith's e-mail that CABC #1, Austin's team, is still undefeated, and more important, that Austin seems to be fine.

Last year, CaliforniaPreps.com (http://californiapreps.rivals.com/storyindex.asp) had several stories over the course of the summer, where Austin was mentioned often. So far this summer, only three stories about the league, and none mentioning Austin or his CABC team, so far as I have been able to determine.