PDA

View Full Version : Elite Camp Attendee

spudzag
07-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Not seeing any GU love here,

Mike Broghammer confirmed tonight that the top three schools for his services right now are Illinois State, Southern Illinois, and Colorado State. Broghammer and the Panthers now turn their attention to the Peach Jam this weekend for one of the top events of the summer.

Link; http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=825895

Given his top 3, you'd think there would be some love if he would have impressed at the Elite Camp. Just guessin'

theothegreat21
07-11-2008, 07:09 PM
you nailed spud.....he is a hard worker, but not quite the talent level we are looking for

BobZag
07-12-2008, 08:59 AM
There were only 2 or 3 campers who were good enough, from what I've been told.

MississppiZag
07-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Hope those are the 2 or 3 that we go after. Dower was one of the good ones, from what has been said around here.

azzagfan
07-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Broghammer plays at the high school that has tons of basketball tradition here in the Twin Cities, and there are two kids on his team that are much more highly regarded. I play rec league at his high school and they're open gyming right next to us. I'll have to take a peak one week to see how he is.

As for Dower, I'm hoping the budget problems in his school district won't get the basketball team cancelled (that's a joke). They are the EV School District of the Twin Cities right now.