PDA

View Full Version : Pendo Pic (Large for Screensave/Wallpaper)

wazmix
03-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Here you go, AllezZags (formerly "The Ghost".....)

(LINK) to Imageshack. (http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9928/davypendohugescreensaveli2.gif)

Pic is a 800X584 pixel gif, and is about 323k.

Fills the screen nicely. Enjoy. The Hunt is ON !!!!!

Rubbadub
03-09-2007, 03:55 AM
Nice! it will be my wallpaper until photos come out of our next win, in about a week. :)

ps...i would realllly like a rematch with UCLA. They ruined my last birthday.

DenDiegoZag
03-09-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't think that I can replace the traditional "GO ZAGS!" banner from the Spokesman, but I printed it out in the office instead...NICE WORK!!! UCLA Ruined my birthday last year too...Revenge would be sweet...

SunDevilGolfZag
03-09-2007, 05:20 PM
How can this possibly be realistic without a rattler?

AllezZags
03-10-2007, 12:28 PM
It is already garnering some interest from my kids.

my 6 year old girl said it was "gross" and her older brother said "wicked cool". You did well.

wazmix
03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I did the head first, and was going to stop there, but I wanted to push it over the top a little.
It's ridiculous that such gore would actually happen.......and everyone would be cheering. Gives it a "Gladiator" feel.
(After the way I felt last March, it fits.)

-----------------------------------
I don't quite get the rattle-snake reference. A Google search showed nothing. Someone enlighten me on the history.

SunDevilGolfZag
03-10-2007, 07:39 PM
No offense meant Waz -- its a great pic -- the TV announcers have gone on and on this year about how Pendo and his buddies hunt rattlesnakes for fun back in Brewster.

wazmix
03-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh, I thought Davy Crockett had actually worn rattlesnakes, and couldn't find one picture that way.

Damn, I didn't include any snakes. The Bunnies must have chased them away ;) (Don't underestimate those fierce Bunnies. St. Patrick has nothing on them !!!!!)

Is it Thursday yet????? (I feel a flu coming on. Nobody is getting their packages. Hope you don't need your medication.)