PDA

View Full Version : Pendo joins Jeff Brown in Business

BobZag
07-10-2008, 04:14 PM
David Pendergraft is joining the Zag legend Jeff Brown and current Executive Vice President of Sales of NextIT software company.

Congratulations, Pendo.

Zagdawg
07-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Outstanding---

Pendo is a great Zag--

It is great to hear about our Zags moving into careers that they will undoubtably excel at--just as they did when they were on the court.

GonzagaGurl08
07-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Congrats to Pendo!!

lawprof99
07-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Pendo would be a great lawyer. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I tried to convince Jeff he should do this, but Jeff had other plans. As Goss puts it, "little heavy". I think he meant Jeff Brown.

azzagfan
07-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Pendo:
Get in, get time so you can bank in when they get acquired. The fate of all Spokane-based IT companies sadly.

SEAZAG84
07-10-2008, 08:08 PM
oh yeah thats what he said the other day when we played 4 on 4 lol he said he took this job over a lot of money in europe.... he was kidding lol

MDABE80
07-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Promised law school. He'll soon find out how valuable that degree is. He'll be along LawProf. A little more time.

Salsageek
07-10-2008, 08:43 PM
That would be great if we get acquired. :D I NEED to pay off my student loans. :p

Pendo:
Get in, get time so you can bank in when they get acquired. The fate of all Spokane-based IT companies sadly.

wazZag
07-11-2008, 07:47 AM
An EXCELLENT company to work for.

lawzag
07-11-2008, 08:07 AM
too true -

Pendo's actually been working for them since June 1st.
continues to plan for law school - just has to sock some $ away first.
let's hope he does well this year, so that law school can be sooner rather than later. I too think he would make a great addition to the legal community in Spokane!

he's coming to you Lawprof !

webspinnre
07-11-2008, 12:13 PM
I've got a friend who works there and loves it. Best of luck Pendo!

ZagNative
07-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Nextit's website (http://www.nextit.com/) and management team (http://www.nextit.com/Management_Team.ashx).

Fred A. Brown
President & CEO
With over 20 years of engineering experience and entrepreneurial leadership in the software industry, Fred Brown founded Next IT in July 2002. Prior to Next IT, he was founder, President and CEO of LineSoft Corporation in Spokane, WA from 1989 to 2002, when that company completed a successful merger with Itron, Inc. At LineSoft, Fred and his team developed and created an innovative and unique way to enable line-design engineering for utilities. Under his leadership, LineSoft attracted $26 Million in venture funding, at that time the largest-ever VC placement in Spokane County.

Fred is actively involved in a variety of organizations serving the northwest educational and scientific communities, including serving on the Board of Trustees at Gonzaga University. In addition, he is the founder of WIN Partners LLC, a private investment fund for aspiring technology entrepreneurs in Spokane. Are Fred and Jeff related?

What a nice asset for Spokane. Make 'em even greater, Pendo!

GoZags
07-11-2008, 04:15 PM
http://www.nba.com/oklahomacity/0001images/retired_jerseys_brown.jpg

"Are Fred and Jeff related?"

No.

BTW, it's also a different Fred Brown.

MJGoGaels
07-11-2008, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=BobZag;235250]David Pendergraft is joining the Zag legend Jeff Brown and current Executive Vice President of Sales of NextIT software company.
QUOTE]

Was that a verbal? When can he actually sign? Does the Company have a Club team? Did he get any incentives based upon his play on the club team?

:D

wazZag
07-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Are Fred and Jeff related?

Nope.