PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Honeycutt Video Clip (subscription)

BobZag
07-10-2008, 09:27 AM
http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/768065.html

Hicks believes UCLA will eventually offer and Tyler will accept, but if UCLA doesn't offer, ASU or USC stand the best chance. One can always hope but I'm not sure the Zags are persuing him anymore or if he just lost interest in GU. Hard to tell.

spudzag
07-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Newer update;

West Coast #1: Wrap Up

Carson, Calif. The cream rose to the top in the Best of the Best All-Star game, as Tyler Honeycutt, Devonte Elliott and Derrick Williams all had strong performances…

Tyler Honeycutt, 6-7 SF Sylmar (Calif.) High. Honeycutt was easily the best player in camp, showing off his high skill level and also playing very well in the paint. Honeycutt rebounded well for the duration of the camp and he also led the camp in blocks. In the all-star game, Honeycutt scored in a variety of ways. He knocked down deep jumpers, but also made a couple of very impressive little floaters from about eight feet while shooting the ball on the way up. Honeycutt is a scorer and he’s also one of the best passing wings in the west.

Nevtelen
07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/768065.html

Hicks believes UCLA will eventually offer and Tyler will accept, but if UCLA doesn't offer, ASU or USC stand the best chance. One can always hope but I'm not sure the Zags are persuing him anymore or if he just lost interest in GU. Hard to tell.

Thanks for the post, BZ, but that's easily the most depressing news I've heard all day. I was really hoping GU could land Honeycutt. I do agree with CDC, though, that he might be doing himself a disservice if he goes to UCLA. I still hope GU can land him and wish the kid the best no matter where he goes.

Maybe it's a sign that the Kong situation is looking up?

MississppiZag
07-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Kong would be a great addition, IF we can get him. I'm confused by the whole situation and hope to see him at GU. If he comes to GU, after Sept. 1, Bob, will he have to sit out in '09?:confused: Hope he gets here in time, red-shirts, and has a great career at GU.