• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Bainbridge will play NC

Bainbridge beat Bellevue 64-54 and will face NC tomorrow night @ 9:00 in the semi's. NC will bring home a trophy again this year.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Gray

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Sorry, NC, but go Spartans!
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• thickman1
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Feb 2007

agreed. I'd love to be able to watch Stephen play on Saturday night. The last GU recruit that I watched on TV in the Washington state title game turned out pretty good.

Comment

• roxdoc
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Final will be broadcast in Spokane TV Friday night. I too am sorry not to root for NC - I want to see Gray in action.

Comment

• 229SintoZag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Question

Bainbridge should win tonight--North Central is a good team but they have an under .500 record on the year (10-17) and my bet is that their magical run comes to an end tonight.

Go Spartans. Win the title.

Comment

• gu03alum
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

NC is a 3A school playing against 4A competition in the GSL. Their record is misleading.

Go NC!
              Bring back the OCC

Comment

• zagman21
                Redshirt
                • Feb 2007

I have to root for NC, it would go against every fiber in my being to not. But i think that Bainbridge will go away winning. Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow to catch Gray in one of the trophy games!

If my thinking is right. NC is now one of the few schools to always bring home a trophy when making a state appearance. If I'm correct it is now 9 for 9 trips with hardware. Not too bad in my book.

Comment

• bayzag09
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2007

what channel will it be on in spokane?

Comment

Working...
                  X