PDA

View Full Version : Breaking down Bouldin....Kennel Report Style

theothegreat21
07-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Check out the Kennel Report for the next in our series of player breakdown's. Today it is Matt Bouldin. We have had a great time doing these, and we hope everyone is enjoying them.

Be sure to check out all of our other breakdowns, as well as the interview with Anthony Marshall's head coach. Looks like we are in the top 7 for the SG from Vegas.

http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com/

BobZag
07-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Mastering the art of fighting through screens on defense, if there is such an "art", is something Matt needs to improve. He caught stuck behind screens way too often last year.

And simply refusing to be shutdown and finding ways to defeat any defender should be on his "to do" list.

Better ballhandling, too. Being less tentative and stronger, more decisive with the ball as well.

Nevtelen
07-02-2008, 06:52 PM
I agree with BZ. If I could get Bouldin to improve 3 things about his game it would be his ball-handling, his decisiveness (he really needs to make faster decisions with the ball at times), and his streaky shooting. If those 3 things improve significantly, he would be an absolutely amazing player.

Thomas_Sutpen
07-02-2008, 09:41 PM
I'd like to see him develop his mid-range game. It seemed last year that he was either shooting threes or going to the hoop. More mid-range shots would likely raise his FG% and open up other opportunities.

----