PDA

View Full Version : New Poll on TKR

BroncoZAG615
06-30-2008, 09:41 PM
With all this talk about starting lineups and what not we wanted to take a pulse of Zag fans everywhere.

Come pick your five favorite Zags to start the game. We narrowed it down to guys that we realistically thought had a chance to start this season.

Thanks! Enjoy!

thekennelreport.blogspot.com

MedZag
06-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Voted.

By the way, my only critique of your guys' blog (and I really mean ONLY) is that you GOT to change the navy blue text on the red background of the poll. I spent maybe 10 seconds voting and it still nearly gave me a headache.

BroncoZAG615
07-01-2008, 04:47 AM
Voted.

By the way, my only critique of your guys' blog (and I really mean ONLY) is that you GOT to change the navy blue text on the red background of the poll. I spent maybe 10 seconds voting and it still nearly gave me a headache.

I know, it's not the most user friendly poll in the world. We've tried changing it a ton of times but we are pretty hamstrung because that is the color the template dictates we use. We would change templates but it seems like every other one has flowers on it or is just not as good as what we have now.

We're trying though because it bothers us a ton too. Thx for the feedback though!

kitzbuel
07-01-2008, 08:57 AM
Quite interesting to see the split between Gray and Bouldin. That is going to be a competitive position. I had to spend some time choosing between them.