PDA

View Full Version : Tidbit on Marshall Henderson

NEZAGFAN
06-30-2008, 06:11 AM
I was reading an article on the football recruiting section when I found the following:

One interesting factor to Mauro's recruitment could be the decision of his teammate on the L.D. Bell basketball team, Marshall Henderson. Henderson has an offer to play basketball for Utah, and Mauro acknowledged that the two could potentially be a two-sport package deal for the Utes. "If [Marshall] committed, that would be a big deal for me. That would be one step closer for me. If one of us committed, I think the other one would commit as well," he said.

Just to clarify, the athletes name is Josh Mauro and they attend the same high school. I realize were not overly desperate to land Henderson but I know some on here are still high on him.

BroncoZAG615
06-30-2008, 08:22 AM
I was recently beginning to wonder what happened to Marshall Henderson. I thought he was poised and ready for an early decision after he quickly narrowed his list down to three but it has been awhile since their has been any action from him.

I remember writing a blog about him a while ago claiming that it seemed that Gonzaga had cooled on Henderson and I was harshly scolded by one of our readers. But it indeed appears that we have cooled on Henderson, I doubt he's even at the elite camp.

BobZag
06-30-2008, 08:40 AM
If you get scolded, you're usually right on. ;)

zag67
06-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Bob, shame on you for saying such a thing.....:) :) :)