PDA

View Full Version : Pendo and Osweiler at Hoopfest

Psychozag
06-27-2008, 06:03 PM
For those who didn't see enough of Pendo his 4 years as a Zag, he will be playing at Hoopfest (www.spokanehoopfest.net/search/Default.aspx?stype=0&s=David+pendergraft) tomorrow at 10:30 (I wonder if he will be willing to dive as hard on the asphalt as he was on the hardwood). And for those that wish they could have seen Brock as a Zag, you can get an idea when he plays (www.spokanehoopfest.net/search/Default.aspx?stype=0&s=Brock+Osweiler ) tomorrow at 8:30.

That row of elite courts down Spokane Falls Blvd is a really good place to hang out to see a lot of good, competitive street ball (and it's close to the fountain for when you need to dunk your head to avoid heat stroke).

spudzag
06-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Pendo told me he had Cory on his team, but Cory had to bail out at the last minute. Too bad, would have been cool to see them both on the same side.

Das Zagger
06-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Pendo seems like he has a pretty decent team. I don't know if anyone ever went to the NBC camps but Shann Ferch made some appearances, the guy was pretty good.

96zag
06-29-2008, 01:13 PM
pendo couldn't stop my boy G. Strocsher this morning. They played against eachother in high school. Strocsher was leage MVP when he was a senior and Pendo was a Soph.

NEZAGFAN
06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Anyone catch any of Brock's games?

Just A Zag
06-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Anyone catch any of Brock's games?

if i had the chance i know i'd pass. ultimate salt in the wound

bzzz61
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM
pendo couldn't stop my boy G. Strocsher this morning. They played against eachother in high school. Strocsher was leage MVP when he was a senior and Pendo was a Soph.

Strocsher is a stallion!

zagfan24
06-29-2008, 07:40 PM
The only ex-zag I saw in action was Winston Brooks early on Saturday. Did anybody go to the autograph sessions or see any of the current Zags around the festivities?

Aron Baynes, Daven Harmeling, Taylor Rochestie and a few other Cougs were hanging around too. Baynes is a big, big boy.

mtzaga
06-30-2008, 04:25 AM
if i had the chance i know i'd pass. ultimate salt in the wound

Brock was in town two weeks ago for the Montana Class AA football camp. It looks like he likes FB more than BB.

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/06/19/sports/local/24-preped.txt

dnj116
06-30-2008, 09:00 AM
Yeah I saw Sacre and Kuso walking around down there. I asked Kuso if he had plans to play anywhere yet and told me no. I have big hopes for Sacre this season so lets hope he get get there.