PDA

View Full Version : Breakdown of Steven Gray

theothegreat21
06-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Check out The Kennel Report for our latest GU player breakdown. Tonight the player is Steven Gray. We hope everyone enjoys another installment of our breakdown of the GU roster

http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com/

ZagNative
06-26-2008, 09:16 PM
I think that's your best piece yet, in a string of many great pieces. Very nice indeed.

theothegreat21
06-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Thank you....broncozag and I have a lot of fun writing these breakdowns...plus I need something to take my mind away from the Twolves trading for Kevin Love :(

MedZag
06-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Thank you....broncozag and I have a lot of fun writing these breakdowns...plus I need something to take my mind away from the Twolves trading for Kevin Love :(

I sympathize. I'm from the city where Love played his high school ball. I think he may be a decent role player in the league, but all this talk of the 'next great throwback center'... eeesh.

BobZag
06-27-2008, 10:50 AM
I've always viewed Steven Gray as a Ray Allen type. Smooth and can shoot lights out. Just athletic enough. He needs to add more facets to his game, but in time, I'd love to see him develop into Ray Allen II. :)

Good work, fellas.

Fwiw, I'll take KLove over Mayo anyday.

NontradZag
06-27-2008, 12:08 PM
I agree with BZ. Mayo got handled by WSU's Kyle Waever last year. Give me KLOVE and the whole-court passes.