PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Tickets

75Zag
06-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Some of you have heard from Ticketmaster re: your orders for 2009 tix. I have heard nothing good or bad, other than the fact that they continue to hold my money. I just tried to call Ticketmaster and after spending 30 minutes with some very positive sounding folks, I now wish to make sausage out of anyone and everyone connected with the process.

Have any of you fellow "losers" received a specific negative response from TM or received your money back (less the illegal but small service charge)?

Based upon the idiotic comments of "Susie" and her manager "Steve", I am beginning to wonder what the heck is going on. Now where did I put my meat grinder.

TimboZag
06-26-2008, 07:17 AM
Hey there,

I received a letter from NCAA Basketball/ U of O stating that tickets would be delivered no later than mid-February 2009. My letter came a couple weeks after everyone else's notices.

They gave an email address of:

portlandhoops09@rosequarter.com

and a telephone number of 503-797-9904.

Hope that helps.

SDUQ
06-26-2008, 08:39 AM
I emailed asking the question (as my money is also still being held). I was told I would be notified by June. (This was June 16 - I'm giving them the entire month of June). Please keep me posted w/ your process either by a reply or PM. I'm sure there are many others who would appreciate the reply.

jake
06-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Hey there,

I received a letter from NCAA Basketball/ U of O stating that tickets would be delivered no later than mid-February 2009. My letter came a couple weeks after everyone else's notices.

They gave an email address of:

portlandhoops09@rosequarter.com

and a telephone number of 503-737-9904.

Hope that helps.

You must have typed that phone number in wrong. I called and it was some guys house.

TimboZag
06-26-2008, 01:51 PM
No, it's correct :D

503-797-9904

(Sorry about that!)