• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BroncoZAG615
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

The Kennel Report Updates

Happy Monday

We just wanted to let you know that TKR will be have a breakdown of every player in the following days. We will do one player a day and delve into everything about that player, strenghts, weaknesses and the like. The first breakdown will be up later this evening as our blog is blocked by the company I am an intern for.

We also have another player interview and will be throwing up some mock drafts as well.

Thanks for the reads, we appreciate it very very much.
  • BroncoZAG615
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

We've got our first player breakdown up. Mr. Grant Gibbs.

Comment

• BroncoZAG615
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

And a new POLL to boot!

Comment

• ZagNative
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Nice story about Grant! I can't wait to see him play and see how he fits in with the team and how his personality fleshes out in person. He just seems like he's really going to be fun to watch. I have a good feeling about him!

I have only a few photos of him, but I did a couple of fuzzy screen shots from one of his videos at State this year, because I thought they showed some special fire I'm going to be looking forward to seeing on the court this year.

Does he not look like he's going to be a blast to watch? You can see his wrist wrap. It was, of course, not long after that horrible break at the game Ray Giacoletti attended. His attitude in those screen shots reminded me of the Knights who say Knicht in Monty Python. He should have come out leaning on a crutch with his good wrist, one leg in a splint, hurling taunts at the opposing team about how he'd take 'em apart with head butts.
        Last edited by ZagNative; 06-23-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Angelo Roncalli
          Bleeds Bulldog Blue
          • Feb 2007

More on Ira

Ira will see some of his playing time this year at the 4.
          You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Comment

Working...
          X