PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Marshall update

spudzag
06-23-2008, 07:01 AM
from Scout's front page;

One such prospect is Scout.com four star shooting guard Anthony Marshall of Las Vegas Nevada. We at PonyStampede.com caught up with Marshall upon his return from a recent NBA camp.

It was a great camp, Marshall said. I learned a lot of stuff. I got to the basket well, when youre playing with such great players it makes you become a better team player. I had to dish it off more up the middle to my big men.

According to Marshall, he currently is holding offers from SMU, UNLV, Gonzaga, Washington, Virginia, and Miami.

I have a lot of interest in SMU, Marshall said Sunday. I dont know a lot about the program yet, I hope to maybe take a trip there sometime in the future. I plan on doing a lot of research on the programs that have offered me. Right now Im wide open, I dont have a favorite.

Marshall plans on making his decision this fall and sign during the early signing

Is he coming to the GU Elite Camp?

theothegreat21
06-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Bob mentioned in another thread that Marshall would not be making it up because it would interfere with the UCLA camp, which he already was attending.

However, Marshall is trying to figure out a time to come and visit GU

BobZag
06-23-2008, 09:30 AM
He'll visit this Fall.

CDC84
06-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Strange....Marshall is ranked at #42 with scout.com for 2009, but at #109 with rivals.com. Drastic difference. Same thing with Solomon Hill, but the reverse....#27 with rivals.com, not even in the top 100 with scout.com.

BobZag
06-23-2008, 11:21 AM
A big difference with Honeycutt, too.

ZagNative
06-23-2008, 11:25 AM
And Bak Bak still apparently on both services' "Dead to me" boards.

spudzag
06-23-2008, 11:57 AM
And Bak Bak still apparently on both services' "Dead to me" boards.

That's great. Hopefully he commits at the end of his visit this weekend!