PDA

View Full Version : Ammo trade rumors on SI

Buckwheat
06-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Potential trade cooking with Minnesota. Looking at the comments below the article, it would not be a popular move.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/54981

ZagNut08
06-23-2008, 02:49 AM
I am suprised how many people think minny would be getting ripped off

trading the #3 pick for the #9 pick + Ammo is a great deal if I am a minny fan. I guess I am not that in love with Mayo, and see they can still fill their needs at the #9 spot.

I hope morrison can get out of charlotte. A fresh start would be good, and play for a team that may use him better

NEZAGFAN
06-23-2008, 04:42 AM
I hope morrison can get out of charlotte. A fresh start would be good, and play for a team that may use him better

Agreed, I have no preference of where he goes just get him out of Charlotte! Minnesota would be nice because then I am only 7 hours away from watching him.:D

cjm720
06-23-2008, 06:46 AM
That would be a steal for 'sota

GoZags
06-23-2008, 07:02 AM
In my opinion, Adam will be just fine. The fact of the matter is he just may have something to prove.

CarolinaZagFan
06-23-2008, 07:55 AM
As much as I am looking forward to seeing Adam play in person next year, I agree that he would be better off on another team.

Zagpower
06-23-2008, 08:08 AM
I don't believe for a second that Mayo will ever play for Minnesota. For better or worse, this guy has a master plan for his career that does not include playing in places like Minnesota.

gamagin
06-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Charlotte is full of jackals like the ones I'm forced to read if I want to catch up on Ammo from Charlotte sites.

Ammo's fate as a Bobcat is in Larry Brown's hands. If he doesn't see Ammo fitting into his new team, then he will be packing his bags.

If the TWolves, and Kevin McHale like him, otoh, then I think that would be good for both teams.

It takes trust, support and patience from the entire organization, beginning with the coach, the org, the city and its fans, to produce champions and championships.

Charlotte and Ammo are a ways off in that regard.

So I'm waiting to see what Brown thinks about Ammo and if he sees a fit. As for the jackals, well, let them nip and whine all they want. It will only make Ammo stronger.

mnzag24
06-23-2008, 08:35 AM
PLEASE make the trade, the wolves (or as i call 'em, the puppies) need some character and someone who can put the ball in the hoop besides Big Al

zag944
06-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Pat Riley has been talking about the chance he wouldnt take Beasely with the 2nd pick. Probably just mind games, but even the chance of snagging him a #3 makes the spot mroe attractive.

After Beasely and Rose however, the 3-10 picks look fairly even....especially for a team like the Wolves who need basically everything instead of one specific thing. Might as well have 2 new young players instead of 1

zzzjag
06-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Came against Minnesota on the road in his Rookie season. Went off for 20 something in the 2nd half alone.

May have made some believers in Minnesota?

I am not real excited to have Larry Brown in Charlotte (or anywhere). Although he has had success turning around teams, I think he wore out his welcome and reputation in NY and helped further that Knick team into abyss.

LongIslandZagFan
06-23-2008, 10:24 AM
In NY he was trying to coach a team put together by one of the worst basketball minds ever in Isaiah Thomas. You sadle anyone with that garbage and you will end up with what he ended up with. Jack Squat.