PDA

View Full Version : Was Very Impressed With 2010...

BobZag
06-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Pasco High School's Danielle Walter, a junior combo guard who has the whole package: 3-point shooting, mid-range shooting, great ballhandling, superb passing, ability to beat defenders off the dribble and penetrate, can score in bunches, and is no less than 5'10", more like 5'11". Very long and athletic, too. Can block and/or alter shots. A great-looking 5'11" PG. Gotta love it.

She's still young but, wow, I was extremely impressed by her this morning in John Stockton's Warehouse. Her passing/assisting reminded me of Stockton.

MickMick
06-21-2008, 02:47 PM
I watched her Pasco team beat Moses Lake (featuring the Noyes sisters) at Regionals. Danielle was the best player on the floor that night....seriously. Some of the Tri City locals here seem to think that Danielle isn't a top tier talent. I think otherwise. I have always been very, very impressed with her play.

I know Danielle's stepfather very well as well as I have worked with him for years. I listen to some good conversations between Danielle's stepfather and Allison Walker's father (we all work together). Allison is a first team All-State 2A player from Othello.

Both of these gals are high major level players....regardless of what the press ,etc. may say. Allison just finished 2nd in the Washington State 2A high jump (again). I'm not trying to knock her track coach, but she doesn't even measure out her take off point. She is making those jumps with very little coaching. She is just a great leaper. Danielle is a complete player....as good as any in the state. Both Allison and Danielle are.

BobZag
06-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Danielle's mother was there but she was busy so I didn't try to talk to her. I was just extremely impressed with Danielle. I really hope she's a Zag soon. She would be a great PG and one of the tallest PGs in the country. A great shooter and a fantastic passer. Seemed to have great court vision.