PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Top-10's with us!

BroncoZAG615
06-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Theothegreat21 and I have completed our first version of next years top 10 (can you tell we're excited!). We would love for some of you to share your top-10s with us or just tell us how stupid our rankings are! ;)

Now that all the rosters are somewhat set, it made things much more clear.

Once again thanks for the support and all the reads.

Go Zags!

P.S. We've also got a new Poll. Thx for the votes.

zagsfanforlife
06-16-2008, 11:47 PM
ON PAPER, after looking at the rosters, I definately, and unbiasedly believe that if the Zags can somehow stay healthy they are just as good as the teams you have numbered 2-7 on your list, if not better.

BroncoZAG615
06-17-2008, 04:57 AM
Absolutely, its quite bunched up at the top. I was noticing last night that I could envision the Zags giving Pitt, UConn, Texas, and Purdue a run for their money and could definitley see us beating them IF we play to our max.

However, aside from Purdue, Two of those teams (UConn and Texas) have great coaches who have been deep in the tournament and have players that have realized their potential. Pitt is just experience defined and I love Jamie Dixon.

Zags could be top 5 easily if they just "show me"

CarolinaZagFan
06-17-2008, 07:14 AM
1. UNC (UGHHH!)
2. UCONN
3. PITT
4. Purdue
5. Michigan State
6. Gonzaga
7. Texas
8. Tennessee
9. Memphis
10. Wake Forest (Young and very talented, watch out for them.)

spokanebruin
06-17-2008, 08:13 PM
1. UNC (UGHHH!)
2. UCONN
3. PITT
4. Purdue
5. Michigan State
6. Gonzaga
7. Texas
8. Tennessee
9. Memphis
10. Wake Forest (Young and very talented, watch out for them.)

ummmm...no UCLA:confused:

MississppiZag
06-18-2008, 03:38 AM
UCONN as well as Tennessee, are way too high. There is a chance Stanley Robinson won't come back(99.9% sure that won't happen) and this team is the same as last year, for the most part. They got great NBA players, but they are mostly potential. As for Tenn. they lost have a team and only picked up one true piece to the puzzle. Negedu is nothing but a dunker, he has no post moves, and if he did he's 6'5'', maybe 6'6''. We are better than both of these teams, and UCLA is also.:)

cjm720
06-18-2008, 07:04 AM
this is kind of a mixed poll - I could see these teams in the top 10 at various times throughout the year, maybe not at the beginning.

Sleeper pick = NOVA

1. UNC
2. PITT
3. Gonzaga
4. UCONN
5. LOUISVILLE
6. DUKE
7. UCLA
8. PURDUE
9. VILLANOVA
10. UNLV