PDA

View Full Version : New Poll on The Kennel Report

BroncoZAG615
06-09-2008, 03:36 PM
With all the new names being thrown out in 2009 recruiting, we thought we would take a pulse of Zag nation to see what player the fans covet the most. We appreciate the continued support and votes we have been getting. Thanks a lot.

Nevtelen
06-09-2008, 03:38 PM
With all the new names being thrown out in 2009 recruiting, we thought we would take a pulse of Zag nation to see what player the fans covet the most. We appreciate the continued support and votes we have been getting. Thanks a lot.

I just voted a minute ago - the first vote on the poll. I do believe that is the first time that's ever happened. I'm so cool. :)

spudzag
06-09-2008, 03:54 PM
That was an easy vote for me. A BIG is the #1 priority. We have a huge need for not just one but two bigs in '09.

MickMick
06-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Nice reporting on Jeremy Pargo in the Kennel Report. In one picture I noticed him between Kevin Love and Joey Dorsey. Nice company :)

Zagtana
06-10-2008, 05:14 AM
I voted. Agreed, we need some bigs. Thanks. Kennel Report is neat site. One suggestion, or is it just me? Black type on red background difficult to read.

BroncoZAG615
06-10-2008, 07:43 AM
I know, that font kinda sucks. We've tried to fix it but it's kinda locked in there as blue. It's a bummer but it shouldn't be too big of a hurdle.

Thanks for voting!

Nevtelen
06-10-2008, 12:29 PM
BTW, an interesting question. I know we really really want/need a solid big or two, but how huge would Honeycutt be? The next great wing at GU - I thinknig landing him would be absolutely HUGE as well. GU could be Wing U in addition to Guard U. Not a bad thing AT ALL.

I voted for Dower, but it's a tough call for me whether Dower, Bak Bak (assuming he's as good as the limited coverage we've gotten), or Honeycutt would be bigger.

MickMick
06-10-2008, 12:35 PM
I voted Honeycutt. From what I have read, he seems to be a fine player.