LAZAGFAN11
05-29-2008, 01:06 PM
NBA Predraft Camp

spudzag
05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
So how is he playing?

BobZag
05-29-2008, 02:10 PM
I think they said he has 9 points. Just had an assist.

Zagpower
05-29-2008, 02:14 PM
He's playing well. He currently has 9 points and a few assists. He should have more asissts but his teammates keep missing open looks, layups, and even a dunk off of his passes.

Few was interviewed at half-time. Katz asked if Jeremy would be making his decision prior to June 16? Few thought it would be awhile as Jeremy has private workouts scheduled with several teams after this weekend that will go into his evaluation process.

Also, Lavin is one of the announcers and could not heap anymore praise on Few and GU than he did stating the Zags are one of the best schools for player skill development. He also said Few flies under the radar nationally but should be considered among the great college coaches along with Coach K, Roy williams, etc.

Nevtelen
05-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Crap! If I'd known I would have DVR'd it, but now I'm stuck at work... Hopefully there'll be a replay.

LAZAGFAN11
05-29-2008, 02:30 PM
I have these stats on Jeremy: 9 points 5 assists in 18 minutes.

Pargo played great. He went up against Michigan State's Drew Nietzel in the first half and had a great alleyoop pass to Richard Roby. Pargo distributed the ball really well and displayed good court vision. He took a couple of outside shots off the dribble and missed two. You could tell though that he was in rhythm when he was driving to the basket.

Andy Katz interviewed Few at the half. Jeremy has scheduled some individual workouts with a few teams. Few said he doesn't know whether Jeremy will stay or not. However, if he decides to come back, Few said that Jeremy would have a pretty good team to come back to.

BobZag
05-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Interview with Pargo coming up.

Zagpower
05-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Jeremy's team won but his play in the last few minutes wasn't as good as the first half.

If I saw correctly (tough to do since the cameramen only seemed mildly interested in showing the actual game and the announcers weren't much better) Jeremy had the ball poked away for a TO on back to back drives into the lane,and followed up the last TO with a foul for an-one opportunity.

Jeremy also had one of those "lapses" being called for not getting the ball to halfcourt in the alloted eight seconds despite no defensive pressure at all.