PDA

View Full Version : Dower Visisting

MississppiZag
05-29-2008, 04:00 AM
On Scout.com, Sam Dower has set up a planned visit to his top schools. I do not have a subscription, so if someone could lend me a hand and tell me if we are in it and what all it says, i would greatly appreciate it?:D

Dower Drawing Looks: The month of June figures to be a busy one for Osseo (Minn.) High School big man Sam Dower, who has a couple of unofficial visits and camps planned....

Maybe you can give me a hand ZagNative?

ZagNative
05-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Sure, MZ. Thanks for finding that for us. Here's the meat of it:

It says he claims offers from seven schools — Saint Louis, George Mason, Northern Iowa, Drake, Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Wisconsin-Green Bay and Montana — and interest from others, including Gonzaga and Marquette, andmore and more scholls have checked out the 2009 big man from Minnesota.

Dower said coaches like that he can play in the post and outside too, that he's versatile.

The left-handed Dower is planning on taking unofficial visits to George Mason and Gonzaga in June and also attending camps at Iowa State and Saint Louis. The post player is also contemplating more visits during the month.

He said he's still wide open, but he should have a better idea of where it is heading after his trips during the month of June.

MississppiZag
05-29-2008, 04:55 AM
Thanks ZN. I hate not seeing us as one of the teams that has offered him as of yet, but it is nice to know that we are the strongest team on his list. I have a feeling that after he takes a visit at the end of June, that he will be offered a scholarship and will be a target for our staff for the '09 recruiting class. I think when he trims his list down at the end of the month, that we will see our name along side a few others.

zagfan07
05-29-2008, 07:05 AM
In Spokane at the end of June? Any chance he'll be playing in Hoopfest that weekend? I could use another guy for my team. :D

BobZag
05-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Let's hope it is Hoopfest weekend. It's festive and showcases Spokane and Gonzaga.