PDA

View Full Version : Arizona?

Angelo Roncalli
05-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Add the Wildcats to the list of potential opponents for the Zags next year. From Jim Meehan's blog:

--Gonzaga's non-conference schedule is shaping up to be another difficult one, with matchups against WSU, Tennessee, UConn, Memphis and Utah. Gonzaga will probably face Indiana at the Hall of Fame Classic and there's discussion of a contest with Arizona.

BobZag
05-20-2008, 02:03 PM
ZaggyStardust will need her duel personalities to cope with a UA-GU game. Nd what will she wear? :p

CDC84
05-20-2008, 03:25 PM
It would be interesting to find out where the Arizona contest would be held..........

ZaggyStardust
05-20-2008, 04:08 PM
ZaggyStardust will need her duel personalities to cope with a UA-GU game. Nd what will she wear? :p

Now Bob - I'm surprised that you would even question my loyalty!

I'm Zag's all the way baby! And I will be thrilled to see that matchup during the regular season. It's the tourney matchup that I dread!

MDABE80
05-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Let's go beat em...wish it was in Spokane but likely it'll be somewhere else. It's been a while since backboards were broken in the Arena. Been a while since Blake missed that "leaner". They're in the West...a home and home could happen. Coach is pretty friendly with U of A.

dpouley
05-20-2008, 07:45 PM
The way this off season is going this year will truly be a test of Lute's coaching ability. The are looking like an absolute mess right now.

It is possible to see Arizona as the 8th or 9th place team in the Pac10 next year.

But it would be a great name to add to GU schedule. And will help the RPI because Zona plays a tough schedule.

VinnyZag
05-20-2008, 08:29 PM
by hitting the blog here: http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/sportslink/cover.asp?keywords=zags