• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theothegreat21
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

Ebanks to West Virginia

Bob Huggins just landed the 13th ranked player in the nation and the best player left in the 08 class....thank God he didnt end up at Memphis which was one of his finalists

ONIONS!!!!!!

http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com/
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

Huggins brings Beasely and Walker to Kansas State, leaves them, and brings in Ebanks to WVU. I have alwyas thought of him as a great recruiter, but recent events have me believing he is the very best recruiter.

Within 2-3 years WVU is going to rise to the top of the Big East and stay there.

How does he do it?
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• 23dpg
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MickMick View Post
      Huggins brings Beasely and Walker to Kansas State, leaves them, and brings in Ebanks to WVU. I have alwyas thought of him as a great recruiter, but recent events have me believing he is the very best recruiter.

Within 2-3 years WVU is going to rise to the top of the Big East and stay there.

How does he do it?
      If you're a fan of a certain college coach that always brings in superior talent, you should consider the sausage analolgy. If you like the taste(college team), you really don't want to know how its made(recruited).
      Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• BroncoZAG615
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

I can't help but love Huggins. Is there something dirty going on in Morgantown? I don't know but he's a character and I like him for the same reasons why I like Bill Walton and Dickie V. They're just characters that make sports original.

Imperfect people and sports go together very well. And thats a good thing.

Comment

Working...
        X