PDA

View Full Version : Bid to Coach 'against' the Zags

zzzjag
05-15-2008, 06:58 AM
Interesting auction going on from LMU.

http://lmulions.cstvauctions.com/auctiondisplay.cfm?auctionnbr=3981&auction_item=Men's+Basketball+Experience+-+

Currently no bids. Starting bid is $300.

Description:
Spend the biggest game of West Coast Conference play as an honorary bench coach for the Lions. Attend pregame shootaround, pregame meal and then sit on the bench for the Lions match-up with WCC champ Gonzaga. LMU men's basketball fans now have the opportunity to bid on the 2007-08 "Coach of the Game" through the LionsFund Auction for the Lions' game against Gonzaga. As "Coach of the Game," you and your guest will experience a pregame catered meal with the LMU team and coaching staff in Gersten Pavilion on gameday. Winners will also receive access to the pregame shootaround, specified access to the locker room, two seats next to the team bench for the game, and one parking space in the Gersten Pavilion parking lot.
Auction Type: Open

Auction Item: Men's Basketball Experience - "Coach of the Game" - LMU vs. Gonzaga
Current Bid Amount: $300.00
Number of Bids 0
Time Remaining: 5 ds 9 hrs 32 mins 51 ss > Click here for more info

spokzagis
05-15-2008, 07:29 AM
someone has to win this auction and show up wearing all Zags gear. That would be hilarious.

We could start a guboards pool. I'm good for 50 bucks.

Angelo Roncalli
05-15-2008, 07:58 AM
someone has to win this auction and show up wearing all Zags gear. That would be hilarious.

A few years ago, one of our moderators, who at the time had a child attending Santa Clara, purchased a similar opportunity to sit on the Broncos' bench.

zagsfanforlife
05-15-2008, 09:39 PM
hrmmmm... i should sooo do that :)

Akzag
05-16-2008, 10:32 AM
[ I note that the date on the original post was yesterday, but that auction was for last year. Maybe it will happen again, but with a new staff in place ... I dunno. ]