PDA

View Full Version : Lllllllllllllg20

EL MUSTACIO
03-06-2007, 05:56 PM
I know that this question is probly asked frequently, but I gotta know: whats the Deal with LG. Is he improving the status of his injury? Will he be back next year? Is he transferring? Will he ever play basketball again? This guy is freaking amazing and I've been looking forward to him playing since we lost last year. He's my favorite Zag, and I pray that his wishes to heal will be answered(preferably really really soon).

brasszag
03-06-2007, 06:07 PM
I think the earliest we'll find out is when they announce the officail roster for next year.

sanfranzagsguy20
03-06-2007, 06:09 PM
if he's transferring we would find out sooner

BobZag
03-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't think anyone really knows. I hope for the best for him. I'm sure after the season we'll learn.

EL MUSTACIO
03-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Meaning after we have a nice trophy in our case?

GonzagaLove
03-06-2007, 08:33 PM
My friend had a conversation with LG after the SCU game. LG said his back is improved and he fully expects to return next year and should be 100%. Great news.

My buddy also said LG was a very neat kid to talk to.

mdZag23
03-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Why do some of you people insist that LG is, might, may, transfer? Is this idle speculation or just the need to talk about something that you know nothing about?

I have heard nothing come out of his mouth or the coaching staffs that he has any plans to go anywhere other than return to GU!

Assuming he gets healthy, which it sounds like he is making progress, why would anyone question that he can not be an asset to this team in the coming years? He is exactly the type of player this program is built around!

brasszag
03-07-2007, 07:55 AM
I thing GonzagaLove's comment from LG himself trumps all speculation - as long as the Docs give him an "all clear"

lothar98zag
03-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Why do some of you people insist that LG is, might, may, transfer? Is this idle speculation or just the need to talk about something that you know nothing about?

I have heard nothing come out of his mouth or the coaching staffs that he has any plans to go anywhere other than return to GU!

Assuming he gets healthy, which it sounds like he is making progress, why would anyone question that he can not be an asset to this team in the coming years? He is exactly the type of player this program is built around!
GU is losing 2 seniors after this year and is bringing in 4 recruits. Therefore 2 people currently using scholarships this season will not be using them next year. There's been speculation on this since before this season started. LG hasn't played all year.

I'd be surprised if LG's name didn't come up when trying to figure out the scholarship issue for next year. That doesn't mean people want him gone. It seems to me that most people just want answers.

SintoZag
03-07-2007, 09:27 AM
where do they get the other Scholarship?

gamagin
03-07-2007, 09:33 AM
this may have been answered before, but does GU continue to pay an athlete's tuition if his athletic ride is pulled ? This assumes he doesn't move on, or an injury or just decides he's had it.

I also realize at this level, there's bound to be a place for any GU player not kept, given the level of talent.

but what if ?

thanks

p.s. pls check a pm i sent you yesterday. tns