PDA

View Full Version : The two Marshall's go head to head

theothegreat21
05-10-2008, 07:05 PM
In the first elimination game at the Cactus Classic, Anthony Marshall and Marshall Henderson went head to head. Anthony Marshall was dominant and the Prospects won. For more check out the Kennel Report. Thanks again for all the support for the blog

http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com/

JAGzag
05-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Great report, thanks! Question, the blog mentions Avery Bradley and I remember BZ was big on this kid. Has GU pulled the plug on going after him?

spudzag
05-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Great report, thanks! Question, the blog mentions Avery Bradley and I remember BZ was big on this kid. Has GU pulled the plug on going after him?

Pretty sure its Bradley that's going in an other direction. He lists Arizona, UCLA, USC and Washington as his schools of highest interest. He has offers from all but USC.

I think Theo has been on the mark about Anthony Marshall. Seems to impress every time out. Marshall Henderson has been a bit disappointing. We have a summer of this speculation before we know how this plays out.

BobZag
05-11-2008, 09:11 AM
There are many things in this world I don't even pretend to understand, but Gonzaga isn't recruiting Bradley. It could be that Bradley has no interest in a small school in the WCC or that he's not a good fit on and off the court, I really don't know why. But that's how it is. I've seen him play, he has amazing talent, but...alas...he's not in the equation for GU.