PDA

View Full Version : Great interview with Grant Gibbs

theothegreat21
05-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Hey everyone, we were able to get an exclusive interview with Grant for our blog. Hope everyone enjoys it

http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com/

Zagsalot
05-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Wow this is awesome. Im a longtime lurker and have been reading the blog. Good information. Keep it up!

ZagNut08
05-05-2008, 08:46 PM
nice work, glad you were able to get that interview

interesting comment about him not having much support back home regarding his decision to come to Gonzaga.

BroncoZAG615
05-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Grant's interview won't be our last. We hope to get more interviews from players like Poling and Meech and potentially Kong if/when it's official.

Please keep reading and leaving comments and such, we value all opinions. We will keep working hard to cover all of Gonzaga sports.

Enjoy!

GonzagaGurl08
05-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Great interview. I loved the very last part about introducing yourself (especially the ladies). Seems like Grant is eager to meet everyone. I know that I am pretty excited to see him in a Zags Uni.

Final4Zag
05-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Really enjoyed that interview! That would be great if you can continue to do this every so often. How about current players on the team? Is there anything that prohibits interviews with them? I'd really like to hear from Josh and others. Thanks again!

CDC84
05-06-2008, 08:03 AM
The only person who really had my back with the whole thing was my high school coach who told me to go where I wanted to go not where everyone else wanted to see me.

Coach Robertson is to be commended for his approach towards Grant's recruitment. Too many high school and AAU coaches are looking out for their own self interest as opposed to what their player genuinely wants.

duper
05-06-2008, 08:19 AM
As much as I hate to say it I am sort of glad to hear about the injury, hopefully it heals completly like planed. It however possibly helps explain only being third team all state which had me worried coming from a state not known for b-ball.

Sorry more research showed 1st team allstate by some polls. However not mentioned in others, i'm not sure which is official.

mnzag24
05-06-2008, 08:47 AM
i love the part about "not selling your self short by aiming for sweet 16s and elite 8s". seems pretty determined to me. prove all those haters at home wrong!

CDC84
05-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Grant Gibbs could end up being the guard version of Casey Calvary. He is one of the toughest kids this program has recruited in the last 10 years.

drnoe
05-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Great job!