PDA

View Full Version : LG?

Reborn
05-02-2008, 07:16 AM
I've been away for a couple of weeks. As I looked through the threads I didn't see anything on LG. There was some discussion a month ago about him not returning to GU next year. Does anyone have an ujpdate?

cjm720
05-02-2008, 07:19 AM
Only speculation at this point, but the infamous BZ eluded that he was leaving. Too bad, really. I think he'd start on most WCC teams. I kind of hope he lands at SMU or SCU so we can keep an eye on him.

Reborn
05-02-2008, 07:48 AM
That's the last I heard as well, but I didn't have the feeling that it was for sure. The reason I'm wondering is because we seem to be looking to get another guy or two for next year, and that makes me wonder about who's leaving. How many guys are we going after for next year? Is it one or two?

And what about Will? Is he going to be back?

spudzag
05-02-2008, 12:13 PM
There has been talk of a "big" from Brazil. With the lack of talk about Will, it is the general speculation that he would be the one to get bumped to make room. How really knows at this point.

PortlandbasedZag
05-02-2008, 12:25 PM
I wonder if it was this big out of brazil...http://www.guboards.com/showthread.php?t=12324

???

Regardless I trust in Few and co to work everything out and am having to stay away from the boards to not worry and speculate too much!!