PDA

View Full Version : Any Tennessee fans on here?

TennesseeFan07
05-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Any UT fan on here will know what an off year it was for Chris Lofton. I was on him at times this season, a lot were. He was lacking the explosive moves to the basket, struggling on his shot, and just didn't look all there. Well, I feel sick right now. He battled through cancer the whole off-season. It's amazing, he told NO ONE. He only told Jordan Howell late in the season. If you look up heart and character in the dictionary you'll see Chris Lofton's name in there. It's a truly amazing story on ESPN, I encourage all Zag fans to read it. It's a very moving article

tobizag
05-02-2008, 07:29 AM
chris lofton is one brave, tough cookie.

CDC84
05-02-2008, 09:57 AM
It's especially moving because as TSN's Mike Decourcy said on the radio during the NCAA tourney, Chris Lofton is genuinely one of the nicest and most courteous kids you would ever want to meet. He's apparently the kind of kid that you would want your daughter to bring home for a family dinner.

Sarenyon
05-02-2008, 12:04 PM
It really is an excellent article... and he is so tough and so strong. I hope he lands a good pick in the Draft, because he is a great and talented player with a lot of strength and heart.

I already respected Coach Pearl, but the man continues to impress me more and more. The way he and of course Lofton handled this situation simply amazed me.

TennesseeFan07
05-03-2008, 09:54 PM
I've saw family members go through cancer, and it's tough. But how he did it mentally is beyond me. To take the criticism he did, and to go through the entire process on his own. Not even family could help him, I'm proud to say that he spent 4 years here in Orange and White

Oldsport
05-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Perhaps because of Angie? ha!...just maybe so,...ya think? ha! I am one of the many TennZaga fans.

Coach Pearl - Very high respect,...one of the very best! He beat Memphis when Memphis could not loose!:)

TennesseeFan07
05-07-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm very excited at the potential opportunity to play you guys 2 times next season. Should be an awesome time