PDA

View Full Version : It's Down To 3

BobZag
04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Three finalists remain for the assistant spot left open by Jennifer Mountain's departure to Santa Clara. I don't know who they are but from what I've gathered, all three would be terrific additions to Kelly Graves' staff.

A decision should be made by the week after next, before mid-May.

Oldsport
04-30-2008, 08:05 AM
I read that the Tennessee Lady Vol's Assistant coaches get a Mercedes auto to drive while being a member of the coaching staff.:drool:

POLL!!!

Just for fun! What would be the recommended auto given to an assistant coach for the Lady Zags? Consider it's Spokane, the northwest, WCC, etc. List your recommendation(s) and why you made this choice.:rolleyes:

a13coach
04-30-2008, 09:21 AM
I read that the Tennessee Lady Vol's Assistant coaches get a Mercedes auto to drive while being a member of the coaching staff.:drool:

POLL!!!

Just for fun! What would be the recommended auto given to an assistant coach for the Lady Zags? Consider it's Spokane, the northwest, WCC, etc. List your recommendation(s) and why you made this choice.:rolleyes:

Toyota 4Runner. It is reliable, durable, not flashy (compared to a Hummer or the ilk), it will go anywhere anytime :) , has the space to haul around things like basketball equipment, mt.bike, outdoor activity equipment. Can handle the bumps and ### holes of Spokane. Easier on gas than the big suv's (at least the 6cyl. version).:)

Oldsport
05-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Rookie Coaches - '73 Plymouth , complete with rust and chickens

1 Year Coaches - '76 Datsun Pick-Up, Yellow, 2-wheel drive

2 Year Coaches - '93 Oles 98, needs work

3 Year Coaches - '02 Mercury Grand Marque, good brakes, tires fair

4+Year Coaches - New Toyota RAV4 each year, special Zag paint

Head Coach - Stretch Limo with driver, color?...Red, White, Blue with a bulldog hood ornament:)