PDA

View Full Version : I am so proud of this team

zagster318
03-05-2007, 09:00 PM
The resiliency of these guys, in light of everything, is amazing. Whether it was the losing streak, the Heytvelt situation, injuries, etc. It didn't matter to them, and the Zags are now dancing for a 9th straight year. :)

Nevtelen
03-05-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm more proud of this Zag team than maybe any other. Youth, injuries, scandal/suspension, a loosing streak, loosing the streak at home, more injuries... there is no quit in this team. None.

Zagguy
03-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Bump!!!!

SWZag
03-06-2007, 08:59 AM
This has been an awesome team and one that deserves the best. They have not only succeeded in defeating "big-time" programs in their OOC schedule, but also have overcome so much adversity. And not only have the accomplished so much this year, look at what we have to look forward to next year. I will greatly miss Raivio and Mallon, but the opportunities next year are endless. Imagine Pendo being a senior leader. If he has his way, I'm sure all players will play just like him (ie. intense, scrappy, with no fear), and that would be something to see.

And above all, this was to be a rebuilding year and we still only ended the regular season with 10 losses. That is truly awesome in the greatest sense of the word.

SWZag

RebornZag
03-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Me too Zagster: It's been an unbelievable run, and I just feel it isn't over yet!!! This team seemed dead in the water a month ago...and somehow they've found a way to come back. I would have loved to have been with this team the last month...I just know Few and Staff had a lot to do with it...Somehow they knew how to touch the hearts of these young men they recruited and whom they believe in....in the end, Few knew he had, in his presence, a group of men we have come to call...The Zags!!!:bishop_smiley:

brasszag
03-06-2007, 07:51 PM
... this was to be a rebuilding year and we still only ended the regular season with 10 losses. That is truly awesome in the greatest sense of the word.

SWZag

Well, we'll most likely end with 11, but one can hope :-)