• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thespywhozaggedme
    Banned
    • Feb 2007

Christmas in April

Everyone, read BZ's thread and SMILE, like your runnin' for Ms. America. I' m pretty sure that it's one of 2 players and they're both AWESOME, INSTANT IMPACT PLAYERS!!!! Who's the man? Bob's the man! :
  • wazZag
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

Ugh, wish I knew, and hope it's a big.
    FOO!

Comment

• VinnyZag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Definately a big. They've already got six guards on next year's roster.

Comment

• Birddog
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

If you're thinkin' CSI, it could be Pattillo. Oklahoma thinks they have the edge on him and they have been talkin' him up on the radio the last couple days. They say he'd come right in and start with Griffen and Griffen. He's also looking at Kentucky. Have we ever had a kid from CSI? I think not, but could be wrong of course.
        Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
        Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
        All mimsy were the borogoves,
        And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• SageOfZagville
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Feb 2007

Maybe Him?

Artsiom Parakhouski 6-11 260.

From Minsk in Belarus. He sounds like a banger.

Added Later.

He is already committed to Radford
          Last edited by SageOfZagville; 04-17-2008, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• cbbfanatic
            Bleeds GU Blue
            • Aug 2007

the name derwin kitchen (juco AA) is definitely one i've heard before. not sure if it was here or elsewhere... anyone know this kids back story?

sidenote - i dont get the point of posting such ambiguous innuendo... my view, either tell us whats up, or dont.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
              Banned
              • Feb 2007

Would if I could, but I can't. Sworn to secrecy. Plus in all honesty I wasn't "told" who it was, just wasn't told that it wasn't who I speculated.

Comment

• cbbfanatic
                Bleeds GU Blue
                • Aug 2007

understandable. if youre told to keep quiet, thats what you gottaq do to stay in the pipeline...

i guess my next question would be, how can this kid, whoever he is, be considered "instant impact?" it would seem that all of these types for next yr are off the board? unless it has to do with a decommitment due to a coaching change? can you at least give me that much?

Comment

• SageOfZagville
                  Kennel Club Alum
                  • Feb 2007

Could it be this kid from down under.

We know Ray G. has some good connections.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cbbfanatic View Post
                    understandable. if youre told to keep quiet, thats what you gottaq do to stay in the pipeline...

i guess my next question would be, how can this kid, whoever he is, be considered "instant impact?" it would seem that all of these types for next yr are off the board? unless it has to do with a decommitment due to a coaching change? can you at least give me that much?
                    This is too funny because I've never been in anyones pipeline, anywhere, ever. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that I've been intentionally kept out of many a pipeline in my time. lol If anything I think I may have been thrown a bone because of my longevity (5,6,7 years I don't know anymore) on all of the GU boards and just my sheer love and devotion for the Zags. Trust me I would love to leave even the slightest hint, but I was told to keep a secret and I honor my word. If it's who I guessed that it was, you won't be disappointed. Promise. Sorry, I can't say anything.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by SageOfZagville View Post
                      We know Ray G. has some good connections.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001023,00.html
                      I'm pretty sure he committed to UConn. Man, the Aussies sure are putting out some good hoopsters for the size of their country,

Comment

• Nevtelen
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Hmmm... and there's another thread on the board about Casey being seen playing with the guys recently - coincidence? I think not!

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jun 2007

Okay, so I do not have any clue who this mystery person is, but if it is a legitimate back to the basket big man that can play right away that many of you are speculating, the Zags next year ON PAPER are a serious candidate to reach the final four.

Pargo (assuming he returns)
                          Gray/Bouldin
                          Daye/Downs
                          Heyfelt
                          Mystery / Sacre

WOw! That is a pretty damn good starting lineup and the depth will be very nice as well. Im so stoked..

Question though.... is this mystery man for sure coming to GU or is he just considering GU like King and Taylor were?

Comment

• pbriz
                            Professional Zag Fan
                            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                            This is too funny because I've never been in anyones pipeline, anywhere, ever. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that I've been intentionally kept out of many a pipeline in my time. lol If anything I think I may have been thrown a bone because of my longevity (5,6,7 years I don't know anymore) on all of the GU boards and just my sheer love and devotion for the Zags. Trust me I would love to leave even the slightest hint, but I was told to keep a secret and I honor my word. If it's who I guessed that it was, you won't be disappointed. Promise. Sorry, I can't say anything.
                            I feel like alot of people have their own personal pipelines, yet the vast majority are very limited in what they can say on this board and can only give slight hints, like BZ did earlier.

That being said, here is my hint. There is a bigger chance than many think that we may need a new starting point guard next year...Not for sure, but its a big possibility.
                            It's F4 or bust.

Comment

Working...
                            X