• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EL MUSTACIO
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Now that we've won the WCC title...

Will recruiting improve? I've noticed that all of our recruits for next season plus poling and osweiler have commited before we started losing. IMO, there has been a pause in the recruiting phase. Since we playing on a much higher level, the Josh and Theo incident is getting farther behind us, and we've sort of proved ourselves, will we continue to get stellar recruits for future seasons or do we still have somthing to prove in the NCAA tournament or even next year.
    Master: Tell me, what's better than beating a Tar Heel?

Apprentice: Oh, that's an easy one teach. Beating a Husky
  • spudzag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Time will tell. Tournament will can only help, but just getting there is big. Liked the way Jordan Theodore moved with Rivals reshuffle today. Getting him would be huge. Tinsley showed up at 143 if I remember right and may move up more yet. Clarence Trent moved up a bunch too, but he seems to have cooled on GU. Did seem Norris who just expressed an interest. I think the shock of the Josh issue will pass and things will work out. There is always way more going on under the surface than we will ever here. Casto for instance.

Comment

• ZagSlug
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Feb 2007

I don't think many recruits care about a WCC title, going deep in the NCAA's makes a difference.

Of course, this year GU had to win the WCC tourney to even get to the tourney.
      sigpic
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• sanfranzagsguy20
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2007

we'll never know

recruiting, much like free agency, always has something going on behind the scenes....coaches, smart ones, will never tip their hand...ther are names we have never heard of who will be sprouting up sooner or later... (ira brown anyone?) we're doing fine...tonight only solidified the obvious notion that if you come to gonzaga you will win and go to the postseason...you cant place a value on what we're doing right now

Comment

Working...
        X