• Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

New Bracketology

Zags a #5 in the West.

SMC a #10 Seed.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

This sounds great to me. Only problem is that it will change 20 times between now and next March. But I'd love to play Duke in Arizona.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
      Zag for Life
      • Jun 2007

this is dumb. Zags will get higher than a 5. St marys will get higher than a 10.

Comment

• rennis
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
        this is dumb. Zags will get higher than a 5. St marys will get higher than a 10.
        agree and disagree. I think the Zags could land as high as a 3 (if they truly are the best in the west, they should) and St Mary's will probably stay around a 10 unless they improve a lot in the off season.
        Originally posted by Coach Few
        We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2007

[QUOTE=rennis;207235]agree and disagree. I think the Zags could land as high as a 3 (if they truly are the best in the west, they should) and St Mary's will probably stay around a 10 unless they improve a lot in the off season.[/QUS

SMU got a 10 last year. I think they will be even better than last year. I see them getting an 8.

Comment

• Rubbadub
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

SMU got a 10 last year. I think they will be even better than last year. I see them getting an 8.
            Southern Methodist did not get a 10 last year. SMC did, however.
            sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• Reborn
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2007

I look forward to seeing 3 WCC teams in the Dance in March. I'd also include San Diego.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

You need to change your handle to "zagsfanneedsalife"

Comment

• dpouley
                  Kennel Club
                  • Feb 2007

Worst pick, hands down, is Arizona at a number 2.

Their team is losing a ton of talent to the draft and to possible transfers, Lute's return so far has thrown the current team into a state of turmoil, with some players supporting O'Neil and some happy with Lute's return.

I am not knocking Lunardi for making the pick the Arizona will return to the dance, but a 2 seed!!!! I would put money on GU getting a two seed, before I would put money on Arizona getting a two.

Comment

• ToreroStudent
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2008

Thanks Lunardi for not including us.
                    Torerograd '10

Comment

• Reborn
                      Zag for Life
                      • Oct 2007

Turerostudent! Who are the new recruits coming in for you guys next year? What do you know about them? I agree with you about Lunardi.

Comment

• BobZag
                        Dark Lord of the Zag
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by dpouley View Post
                        Worst pick, hands down, is Arizona at a number 2.

Their team is losing a ton of talent to the draft and to possible transfers, Lute's return so far has thrown the current team into a state of turmoil, with some players supporting O'Neil and some happy with Lute's return.

I am not knocking Lunardi for making the pick the Arizona will return to the dance, but a 2 seed!!!! I would put money on GU getting a two seed, before I would put money on Arizona getting a two.
                        Agreed.
                        The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• ToreroStudent
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                          Turerostudent! Who are the new recruits coming in for you guys next year? What do you know about them? I agree with you about Lunardi.
                          We have two large Brazilian transfer students from JC's. Luciano DeSouza, a 6'7'' small forward from a JC in Texas is supposed to make an instant impact from behind the arc and Roberto Mafra, a 6'10'' Brazillian who was playing at a JC in Iowa is supposed to give us some post presence, though he might be redshirted. Other than that, we have two more scholarships. We didn't offer a PG by the name of Lorne Jackson (who when I spoke to him said he would have come here if they had) which leads me to believe that we will be getting a commitment from Patrick McCollum who now plays PG in San Diego but used to play at Mount Tahoma HS in Washington. I still don't know who the other might be. This is how it looks as of today. It seems like we're fulfilling our needs and should be really good again next year.
                          Torerograd '10

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2008

Wow! Take some time off, Joe. It's been a busy past two months for you, buddy. Take a vacation.
                            What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jun 2007

wow as a college basketball fanatic I am thoroughly embarrassed i abbreviated Saint Mary's as SMU. Must have been the fact I was posting while listening to my contemporary America lecture. And I need a life texaszagfan? um ok?

Comment

Working...
                              X