PDA

View Full Version : Zag Fans, Maui, and Mama's Fish House... all is good

ZagAddict
04-12-2008, 04:08 PM
I was disappointed yesterday after learning about JT's decision to take his basketball skills to Texas, but I had an experience on the way to dinner that reminded me ALL is well in Zagland.

Yesterday evening I was driving on the island of Maui from Ka'anapali to Pa'ia for dinner at Mama's Fish House and pulled up next to a car with Zag Fan stickers across the bumper... the Zag influence and support reaches far beyond Spokane and the Pacific Northwest. It was a nice reminder of how far Gonzaga has come in regards to their basketball program.

I'm glad I learned about the JT news while on the island of Maui... it's impossible to be bummed out while on Maui. The Mai Tai's helped too ;)

BobZag
04-12-2008, 04:18 PM
It ain't over til it's over, y'know. Still time for a comeback, y'know.

Enjoy the luau. ;)

ZagAddict
04-12-2008, 04:22 PM
It ain't over til it's over, y'know. Still time for a comeback, y'know.

Enjoy the luau. ;)

It sounds like it's time for John Belushi's motivational speech...

zag67
04-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Has it been announced that JT is going to Texas? Or is it major speculation?

BobZag
04-12-2008, 04:47 PM
No announcement at this time.

zag67
04-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks. It was just sounding like a done deal. At least we can hope for a little longer. I would have to say that with the other 2 SF that might be going to Texas, he should at least think about us.

BobZag
04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
I agree 100%, 67.

Rubbadub
04-12-2008, 05:39 PM
I was disappointed yesterday after learning about JT's decision to take his basketball skills to Texas.

What in the world are you talking about??

zag67
04-12-2008, 06:38 PM
I think that if Damion James comes back and with Gary Johnson (both 6' 7"), then JT will have to think about it. Especially if it looks like either of the top players may also go there.

But if Damion James decides to go pro, then all bets are off.

JLGutrocks
04-12-2008, 11:06 PM
I remember being soooo excited with the prospect of Damion James when Sampson left OU For Indy, and when he decommitted and I hoped it would be GU he picked. Alas, it was Tex-ass, he performed well and I wish him the best. Here's to wishing again for Jeff Taylor and Taylor king. We will survive and we will win 30 next year. JLsaid it first. I want all of you to remember that, because, on the internets, that means something.

what that something is or what value is placed upon it, we hopefully will not know for a while..

JLG