PDA

View Full Version : DR's best game ever

jazzdelmar
03-05-2007, 07:22 PM
DR's best gm ever, almost Dickauesque. Micah was 4-14 but next gm it cd easily be 12-14.......Bouldin and Pendo played very well....Still worried abt FTs and when Kuso and Mallon are in only 3 Zags look to score.......

ZagSlug
03-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Sean has not looked like himself since the injury, no spin moves and he hesitates to shoot the open 3's.

DR is probably the best closer I have seen in college the last few years, he probably has 6 saves this year.

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-05-2007, 07:32 PM
And he made some big plays on the defensive end....especially intercepting what looked to be an SCU quick hitter to Bryant for an easy bucket, but DRav stepped in, stole the pass then immediately fed Pargo for his breakaway dunk....NICE DRav!

kdaleb
03-05-2007, 07:33 PM
DR is probably the best closer I have seen in college the last few years, he probably has 6 saves this year.
Repped

kdaleb
03-05-2007, 07:35 PM
And he made some big plays on the defensive end....especially intercepting what looked to be an SCU quick hitter to Bryant for an easy bucket, but DRav stepped in, stole the pass then immediately fed Pargo for his breakaway dunk....NICE DRav!

I thought that was Downs... I'd check but my DVR is busy burning and can't rewind while otherwise occupied.

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-05-2007, 08:03 PM