PDA

View Full Version : We're going dancing!!!

ZagPhD
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Hats off to SCU on a great game! Well deserved WCC championship!! GO ZAGS!!!

zagco
03-05-2007, 07:16 PM
There is an element of freedom in our play lately that I, for one, have not seen from us in many, many years. While we have had some great, great players and teams that are capable of beating anyone, it is my belief that going back many years we've been tight in our play, especially in conference. It seems like we have, at times, been AFRAID OF SUCCESS.

What I have seen lately is a freedom or flow in our play that reminds me in so many ways of what we played like when we started our great run. It's so nice. Instead of being nerve racking, these last few games have been a pleasure to watch.

sanfranzagsguy20
03-05-2007, 07:19 PM
i agree...but i was still nervous though...:) especially when scu was hitting threes as often has britney is hitting rehab clinics

KNIGHT22RIMROKR
03-05-2007, 07:35 PM
i agree...but i was still nervous though...:) especially when scu was hitting threes as often has britney is hitting rehab clinics

The last 2 Minutes of tonights game lasted like 2 hours. Man that was rough.
Pendo's steal and Micahs 2 big blocks were huge.........

UberZagFan
03-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Let's Dance!!!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6555/dancingboysq5.jpg

UberZagFan
03-05-2007, 07:40 PM
http://pins.50megs.com/files/Lets_Dance2x.jpg

zaguarxj
03-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Definitely nerve-wracking, with all the missed free-throws making a potential laugher go down to the wire. But they did it! Yes!!! It would have been really hard to watch SCU go to the dance instead of the Zags.

UberZagFan
03-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Can't remember the last time I was this nervous about dancing? Maybe 7th Grade Tolo? Anyhow....the Zags are dancing!!!

http://www.gallery280.com/images/artists/graber/lets-dance-2.jpg

brasszag
03-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Put on your red shoes...

Zagster
03-05-2007, 08:23 PM
BUT , , , Don't put on those Red Uniforms

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-05-2007, 08:31 PM
There is an element of freedom in our play lately that I, for one, have not seen from us in many, many years. While we have had some great, great players and teams that are capable of beating anyone, it is my belief that going back many years we've been tight in our play, especially in conference. It seems like we have, at times, been AFRAID OF SUCCESS.

What I have seen lately is a freedom or flow in our play that reminds me in so many ways of what we played like when we started our great run. It's so nice. Instead of being nerve racking, these last few games have been a pleasure to watch.

Agree 100% zagco....call it playing with greater freedom...looser....having more fun....more spirit and camaradarie....whatever "it" is this team has it and the good news is that the best dancers are those who dance unselfconsciously....which is how I'd describe "it."

roxdoc
03-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Yes - PLEASE no red uniforms - not for the dance!!!!:eek:

EL MUSTACIO
03-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Come on, Few's not that much of an idiot... I hope.