Clear All
  • vparcher
    Redshirt
    • Feb 2007

Some Negative Feedback BobZag?

At least some for are next game.
  • DubZag
    • Feb 2007

Is it me, or is BobZag like 0 for his last four when predicting Gonzaga games?

BZ, keep the pessimism up sir, it's working.

GO ZAGS!

Comment

• JAGzag
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

I remember BZ doing this on the previous board before our NIT appearance ... and it worked like a charm. Never mind Downs, DRAV, etc ... our key is BZ! Keep those predictions coming!

Comment

• zags422
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2007

lol, keep up the unbeaten season BZ

Comment

• UberZagFan
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

I know this is all fun and games, but for those that forget or did not know, BZ has been pretty on with his predictions this year. True, many times he has been hesitant to be too confidant before certain games. But BZ was the one who politely and softly eased us into accepting this season.

Examples: pre-season he tried to prepare us blinder wearing GU fans that this might be the first 10 loss season in Few's tenure. BZ 1 - GU Kool-aid Drinkers 0.

BZ then cautioned all of us regarding the treacherous travel schedule in Dec and the possibility of losing 5 plus OOC games. BZ 2 - GU Kool-aid Drinkers 0.

BZ then suggested that Downs would not be a savior for GU and likely would not be contributing until the second half of the WCC schedule. BZ 3 - GU Kool-aid Drinkers 0.

BZ suggested last Fall that GU fans might see the WCC regular season title go to another school. BZ 3 - GU Kool-aid Drinkers 1 (only because SCU decided to fold the last two games).

I'm sure there are many more BZ predictions that were on target this year that I'm forgetting. The point is that BZ keeps the rest of us grounded. And his concern coming into these games have been warranted.

With that said, BZ please keep offering your "glass is half-empty" predictions through the NCAA tourney! I like the karma.

p.s. BZ: Please correct me if I misstated any of your predictions or words of caution.
          If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

Working...
          X