PDA

View Full Version : Any word on how Adam Morrison is doing?

Zag 77
04-08-2008, 08:45 PM
:confused: I saw him on TV watching the GU-Davidson game and he looked absolutely awful. I hope he was just having a bad day or that maybe the TV was distorting his features.

ZagNative
04-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Different strokes, I guess. I thought he looked fine.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/NBA/Morrison/NBA/2008-03-22.jpg

I have an RSS feed set up and check it every day for news of him, but I haven't seen anything for many moons.

Once and Future Zag
04-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Looks like that facial hair is finally starting to fill in.

:)

ZagNut08
04-08-2008, 09:24 PM
:confused: I saw him on TV watching the GU-Davidson game and he looked absolutely awful. I hope he was just having a bad day or that maybe the TV was distorting his features.

you must not have watched him at gonzaga

That shot made me want to never cut my hair again

MedZag
04-08-2008, 09:28 PM
He looked just as upset as the team about the loss.

Good ol' Morry. Dude's using some conditioner or something in his hair though, its not nearly as crazy as the old days.

alaskazagnut
04-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Please O please SaraMo, can you please give us some inside information about how Adam is doing. There is little to no news on his rehab.

PLEASE!!!!

GonzagaGurl08
04-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Looks like that facial hair is finally starting to fill in.

:)

I was thinking the same thing when I saw him. I almost didn't recognize him at the game under that head of hair. He looked like he was doing pretty well.

ZagNative
04-08-2008, 10:00 PM
I think threads that lament Adam's appearance are likely one of the reason Saramo doesn't post here anymore, though she did visit the board earlier today and posted on the GU boards intro thread (http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?p=203205#post203205):

GU Connection: My Brother played for the team.

Games in K2: LOTS! :)

Board History: Occasional poster. But I get mad at a lot of the posts and I have a hard time holding my tongue so I don't frequent the board very often. It's easier now that my bro isn't playing anymore.Too bad. She could tell us a lot. Besides, she's a scream! She was a terrific poster back in the day.

GonzagaGurl08
04-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Agreed ZagNative. SaraMo is a character. I wish she would get on here more often.

MDABE80
04-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Sara didn't like the criticism Adam received when some people (me for instance) Commented on the lack of team play and lack of defense. I suppose the behavior Adam showed was bit much in the sportsmanship category. Many thought his selected traits were just that of a competitive fire or some such. I didn't. Sara took issue with some of us (me included) and then , of course, Adam left. His departure likely caused loss of interest.

She's a fiery one. And, of course, she's welcome anytime.

ZagMania
04-09-2008, 07:36 AM
The lack of news on Ammo's rehabbing is very odd. But hopefully thats a good thing and means everything is going as planned?

Rubbadub
04-09-2008, 07:42 AM
He's not going to be playing basketball for a few more months, I think. He looked like he was having a little difficulty with the steps at the RBC Center...

zagsballer
04-09-2008, 08:10 AM
About a month ago there was an a short in the Spokesman that said he was on pace and he was qouted saying that he was happy with the speed at which everything was going. It didn't give any details but made it clear that there haven't been any major setbacks and rehab was going according to schedule.

Also, a few weeks ago I was in one of the malls in Spokane and visiting a sports store, the lady behind the desk seemed very interested when my friend and I started talking GU ball, she added much to the conversation including that Adam is going to be a daddy, she even said his girlfriend (same one from here) is due this summer. She was so excited for him because "he has always been so great with kids."

Any truth to this?

The Oregon Spike
04-09-2008, 11:27 AM
I like his hair. Not every one should look like Opie Taylor. Besides, its on his head, why should anyone else worry about it?

As for babies....best wishes if it is true.

As for NBA career....no one roots harder for Ammo's success than those on this board.

Zagpower
04-09-2008, 12:46 PM
He now has his first Action Figure courtesy of Todd McFarlane (of Spawn fame).

http://www.spawn.com/toys/basketball/nba14/amorrison/images/nba14_amorrison_photo_01_dp.jpg

zagsballer
04-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Wow, that action figure is well done. They have his shooting form right on the money!