PDA

View Full Version : Pariseau and his off-arm...

ZagAddict
03-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I guess the officials have no problem with Pariseau using his off-arm while on offense... I just watched a possession in which there was no question that he used his off-arm to create space not once, twice, but 3 times with no call...:mad:

This kid is not Michael Jordan... so quit letting him get away with obvious things only Jordan used to get;)

ZagPhD
03-05-2007, 05:43 PM
he was using that technique non-stop in Spokane in SCU's victory. The ref's have gotta call that. Even Michael Jordan would not have gotten away with that move when he was in college.

RenoZag
When announcer O'Brien mentioned Maravich in the same breath as Danny Boy, i nearly choked on my drink. . .

pdine
he did it to us all game and not 1 single call on it, after much yelling at the refs from the front row on my part.

ZagSlug
03-05-2007, 05:52 PM
There was one last night against SMC that defined a push off....players will go as far as the officials let them.

Most players are much more subtle when they push off

AllezZags
03-05-2007, 05:59 PM
....with above average energy and an unreasonable amount of swagger.

Rav is making him look like a fool.

ZagAddict
03-05-2007, 06:01 PM
SCU is clearly a better team when he is on the floor, but he clearly gets away with more off-arms (offense) and hand checks (defense) than anyone else in this conference.

KNIGHT22RIMROKR
03-05-2007, 07:30 PM
"The only reason I chose to attend Santa Clara was to beat Gonzaga". The true definition of a bad decision! Hate to talk smack about a fellow G.S.L. player but Danny boy should have stayed in Cheney....
Give him credit for a big heart and effort but, dude This is Zag Country and all they do IS WIN........!:clap:

SunDevilGolfZag
03-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Now the off arm will work good in Hoopfest :lmao:

brasszag
03-05-2007, 07:35 PM
"The only reason I chose to attend Santa Clara was to beat Gonzaga". The true definition of a bad decision! Hate to talk smack about a fellow G.S.L. player but Danny boy should have stayed in Cheney....
Give him credit for a big heart and effort but, dude This is Zag Country and all they do IS WIN........!:clap:

Oh he got his win (singular)... just not when it counted.