PDA

View Full Version : Love and Hansbrough

Birddog
04-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Those of you wondering how these two will fare in the NBA just saw it. Love will have trouble just like he did tonight against longer, quicker, more athletic players. Hansbrough has to learn how to pass out of the double team, he can't score against the same type of longer, quicker, guys. Hansbrough won't get away with just taking charges in the NBA, and he has no history as a shot blocker. I think both these guys should stay for another year, but I'll bet they go and get drafted in the first round. I really doubt that either will ever start in the NBA. Just my $.02 and worth every penny.

LynetteG
04-05-2008, 08:00 PM
I just got home from skiing and my husband said I missed both games. I asked who won. He said the two teams you wanted to win won!!! :)))) I do not like UCLA and I am not a psychonut T fan. Boy, I'd really like to see Memphis pull this one out!

Coug Tracks
04-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Love will definitely start in the NBA. He still can get a lot stronger and he already has great skills. Maybe he never ends up an All-Star but he will have a long career. He's still young.