PDA

View Full Version : Ronny vs Shaq - Vote Now

ZagNut08
04-02-2008, 10:35 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/BDL-Bedlam-Rd-2-Shaquille-O-Neal-vs-Turiaf-s?urn=nba,74363

Ronny's Dance Moves are up against Shaq and his nicknames. Vote now

SDUQ
04-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Some shouldn't have been said (thanks mods - for preventing that here).

But this one made me do the Scooby Doo head tilt

"Ronny is the most entertaining player in the NBA that isn't on the court! He is the ultimate 6th man! Not only that but just a few years ago he was almost dead! He had a hert transplant to save his life, without it he would of died!"

LynetteG
04-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Who should move onto BDL Bedlam's Sweet 16?
No. 4: Shaquille O'Neal
Votes:
39%

No. 5: Ronny Turiaf's dancing
Votes:
62%

4452 Total Votes

LongIslandZagFan
04-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Some shouldn't have been said (thanks mods - for preventing that here).

But this one made me do the Scooby Doo head tilt

"Ronny is the most entertaining player in the NBA that isn't on the court! He is the ultimate 6th man! Not only that but just a few years ago he was almost dead! He had a hert transplant to save his life, without it he would of died!"

Just a smidge inaccurate. Surgery or Transplant, same thing right? :p

SDUQ
04-02-2008, 11:39 AM
At least they had the correct organ.

MacZag
04-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I just got back from LA, where we caught the Lakers vs. Portland game. The most interesting thing about the whole experience was these people all around us were talking about Ronny-how much they like and appreciate him; he's quite popular-understandably so. Big cheer from the crowd when he went into the game. Oh....he was also dancing before the game. What a guy and what a nice example he sets for GU. Much to be proud of.....:D