• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oczagfan
    Bulldog Fan
    • Nov 2007

Zag fan's summer assignment ...

Now that the dust has settled a bit, and fingers have been pointed at the coaching staff and the players (for their lack of heart, lack of toughness, and priveleged backgrounds) I think a long hard look at ourselves as to how we as Zag fans can improve is most certainly warranted as well.

Out of curiosity, how many of you that attended the Washington State game at home this year, actually stayed after the game and waited for your team to leave the building and show your support (even though they lost)? I understand that it was a tough loss to swallow, but maybe just maybe the players would have appreciated seeing our support regardless.

Although many of you have expressed your distain for UCLA, I do know first hand that their fans stay at Pauley to cheer on their players ... win or lose. This program is so close to being incredible, but maybe we should all take a look at ourselves this summer and reflect on how we can improve as well.

As Coach Few is fishing this summer, I'm sure he will be thinking of ways to adjust he system ... as the players are lifting and shooting around, I'm sure they will be searching for self-improvement, ... so, as we enjoy our summers, let's all take a look within as see what we can do as fans to help make next year the best ever.
  • gamagin
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

there are a couple of similar threads to this one

here's a 5 star one

Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
    X