PDA

View Full Version : Gurganious

PargoDunk23
03-22-2008, 09:29 PM
If he played more this season would have been a lot different. Dont understand his lack of PT. He brought a spark to the team every time he touched the floor and I feel very scared that he might transfer. Few needs to realize that he has an extremely talented player wasting away on the bench.

ebayzagfan
03-22-2008, 10:01 PM
If he played more this season would have been a lot different. Dont understand his lack of PT. He brought a spark to the team every time he touched the floor and I feel very scared that he might transfer. Few needs to realize that he has an extremely talented player wasting away on the bench.

I've been beating the drum for Larry G all season long. I've given up ... it ain't gonna happen. I must admit I was dumbfounded he got to play against Davidson. It was like ... Ok Larry, stop Curry. Bail us out.

Very frustrating to see Larry sitting on the bench so much this year.:mad:

rennis
03-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Seemed to me Larry's hands weren't that great and he made poor decisions in the half-court. Excellent on the break and a good defender, but that's only going to get you so far in this offense.

I would say LG is at the highest risk for transfer of all players this summer.

twonohitters
03-23-2008, 12:34 AM
If you compute LG's stats out per minute his production is phenominal. The Zags played at their best when 10-12 players got p/t. However, Few continues to fall in love with certain players (Pendo-Bouldin-Gray) and play them an irrational amount of time. Then in crunch time some players understandably get tired. Gray with 35 minutes of chasing Curry??? Roy Williams was subbing in 5 new players at a time @times last year. That may be an extreme, but a lot better than the current plan!

Zag79
03-23-2008, 01:35 AM
LG missed out on time due to his lack of O. To me thats rediculous to sit your best on ball defender, one of the best rebounders, and slasher/garbage pts guy for the reason he doesnt shoot alot. We have plenty of guys that shoot and score, which is evident in the final score. We scored enough to win and move on but our lack of LG on Curry cost us. 4 scorers and 1 great defender works wonders compared to 5 shooters, 1 of which is cold and the other reluctant to shoot.