PDA

View Full Version : Can't be missing 14 Free Throws

Zag 77
03-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Raivio was money, but everybody else clanked too many. We would have hit 100 otherwise. We were among the national leaders for awhile, but I don't know if they quit practicing them lately or what. You cannot tell when those charity tosses will make the difference between moving on and going home.

229SintoZag
03-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Raivio was money, but everybody else clanked too many. We would have hit 100 otherwise. We were among the national leaders for awhile, but I don't know if they quit practicing them lately or what. You cannot tell when those charity tosses will make the difference between moving on and going home.

Can't be missing 14 free throws. Have to be taking care of the ball as well. We need to be guarding the 3 we we will be getting burned. Cannot let the opposing bigs from Santa Clara be outrebounding us. Gotta be getting to the hole with our dribble penetration if it is there. Also we MUST be hitting our open 3s. We cannot be turning it over either or Santa Clara's guards will be abusing us in the transition.

It's just like the Nike slogan: Just Be Doing it.

:)

Nevtelen
03-04-2007, 11:24 PM
If we shoot like that tomorrow (from the field and from the line), we're toast. We have to be pretty much dead on from here on out if we expect to win.

RebornZag
03-05-2007, 06:03 AM
:lmao: :lmao: And we still won!!!

But it was't Kool, Zags!!;) Remember...We used to lead the nation in free throw shooting, so Knock it off!!! Step up to the line with some dang confidence...Why do you think they're called free!!! You guys need to FOCUS at the line more....Every pt counts tonight!!!

Rubbadub
03-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Part of the problem was Pargo having that thigh bruise. It's difficult to get set with something like that bothering you. Mallon i think might be having the same problem with his ankle. 6 of the 14 misses came from those two.