PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gonzaga! We love you and are very proud!

johnwzag
03-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Every single one of you players. Sorenson, Pargo, Daye, Grey, Heltfelt, Pendo, Downs, Bouldin, Kuso, Brown, Fosters, LG, Sacre - You all these season had me jumping for joy at times, you had me at every game and have me next year too! You are going to go far next year. Pendo has seen many successes, Kuso - I absolutely love your heart and that of Sorensons. You are all awesome and did well in a tough injury year. Josh, please come back next year and take us to the championship. I really do believe in you and you deserve to hang your head high. I know you worked hard and are improving. Next year, your unstoppable!

Thanks Guys and Thank you Coach for and all the assistants and real fans!

Awesome Job and I have great memories this year.

TexasZagFan
03-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Every single one of you players. Sorenson, Pargo, Daye, Grey, Heltfelt, Pendo, Downs, Bouldin, Kuso, Brown, Fosters, LG, Sacre - You all these season had me jumping for joy at times, you had me at every game and have me next year too! You are going to go far next year. Pendo has seen many successes, Kuso - I absolutely love your heart and that of Sorensons. You are all awesome and did well in a tough injury year. Josh, please come back next year and take us to the championship. I really do believe in you and you deserve to hang your head high. I know you worked hard and are improving. Next year, your unstoppable!

Thanks Guys and Thank you Coach for and all the assistants and real fans!

Awesome Job and I have great memories this year.

Put a SOCK on it, Pollyanna! :jk:

And please, please, review your posts...some of your sentences just don't make sense...

alaskazagnut
03-21-2008, 11:40 AM
I agree. Next year will be awesome. They should just keep doing what they are doing. We have a young team and it will be Pargo, Heytvelt and Downs's last year. But the youngsters will get the experience for another exciting and inspirational 4 years of Gonzaga basketball, and hopefully a Final Four.

johnwzag
03-21-2008, 11:40 AM
I will work on it. 5 cups of coffee and I am still shaking. SDU go go go! Does that make sense?

TexasZagFan
03-21-2008, 11:57 AM
I will work on it. 5 cups of coffee and I am still shaking. SDU go go go! Does that make sense?

Sure it does...I'm one of those old fogies whose "spell checker" in college was a "dictionary"! :lmao:

No hard feelings? Enjoy the rep I sent you...

johnwzag
03-21-2008, 12:27 PM
I am 44 and still biting my nails. Darn we should have won, but we should of won a lot of games and I see real hope for next year. Last year Ravio had to carry the team. I love that guy! I thought we were gonna be hurting this year and we were. We played great for all except 3 minutes and on the opposing teams-almost home court. By the way, my spelling sucks anyway and I will work on it. I am a programmer and real words are in binary.

IdahoZagFan
03-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Thank you to our coaches - Mark Few, Leon Rice, Tommy Lloyd, and Ray Giacoletti - for assembling this fine group of young men on the team and for working hard with them in practice and in games.

Thank you to the Seniors on the team - David Pendergraft and Abdullahi Kuso - we loved watching you as ZAGS and we'll continue to watch you as you go on to successful careers.

Thank you to other members of the team - Jeremy Pargo, Matt Bouldin, Josh Heytfelt, Micah Downs, Larry Gurganious, Ira Brown, Will Foster, Andrew Sorenson, and Chris Pontarolo-Maag. Also, thank you to our fab freshmen - Austin Daye, Steven Gray, and Robert Sacre. We're looking forward to seeing you play next season. What a terrific and talented group you are!

Finally, thank you to all of the other persons who make GU basketball a class act.

We just want to say that we love the ZAGS! While it may be disappointing right after a loss (and we'll mourn along with everyone else for a while), the great times and the wonderful play during the season cannot be erased and will be remembered always.

We have many special memories of Gonzaga basketball - we're adding some from this year and we're looking forward to making more in the future.

SWZag
03-21-2008, 12:51 PM
This is what Zag fans should be like. Thankful for what good has happened, regardless. We are privileged to know what successes we have. I hate seeing all the negative posts, that's not what a Zag is about. Thank you to those who actually understand where we are and give credit to where credit is due. These are kids, they have done so much. Our coaches have done so much. Being negative does absolutely nothing, nothing for anybody. So keep positive and look towards the future, we've got much to be thankful for.

Please bring this forum back to what we used to enjoy, those who love Gonzaga basketball.

SWZag